Once you've completed the 2-way sync between your Anow and Google Calendars, you can then share the Anow Calendar that appears in your Google account with anyone you'd like.
Click here for the full instructions on how to set up the sync.
To share your calendar:
- Go to your Google Calendar
- Find Anow listed under My calendars, hover over it and click on the three dots that appear
- Select Settings and sharing from the dropdown menu and you'll be redirected to a new page
- Scroll until you see Share with specific people
- Click on the + Add people option and enter the email address of whoever you'd like to have access to this calendar