Stop spending valuable time searching for the right appraisal and take advantage of the many filters Anow offers!
We will begin by going through the filters on the left side of the dashboard:
- Filter by Office - If there are multiple office profiles set up for your company in Anow, you can use the office filter option to see appraisals per office.
- Filter by Appraiser - If you're looking for a particular order or set of orders and you know the assigned appraiser, this filter will automatically narrow down the appraisal list to orders assigned to you, orders assigned to any specific appraiser in your company, or orders that were created by you.
- Filter by Reviewer - Filter to see orders where a certain user is assigned as the Reviewer on the file.
- Filter by Workflow - Any workflow templates that you have will be listed here. View all orders belonging to a certain workflow or narrow down to a specific task within a certain workflow.
- Filter Tasks By Name - See a list of every task from every template.
- Filter by Completed orders - You can choose to see just orders in a Complete status, or choose to hide orders in that status.
Please Note: The Cancelled, On Hold and Imported filters work the same way.
Show only Completed orders:
Hide Completed orders:
- Filter by Cancelled orders
- Filter by On Hold orders
- Filter by Imported orders
There are a bunch of totals listed along the top of the dashboard and they double as filters too! From orders due today, to orders with appointments today, to orders that are unassigned, these filters are designed to help you be more efficient.
Please Note: If you only want to see certain filters, click the wheel icon to manage these options.
To remove any filters that have been set, click Reset Filters:
Brenda Black is one of the busiest appraisers in the company and I want to see how many orders she currently has in progress and has started the report for.
- Set the Appraiser filter to only show orders assigned to Brenda
- Set the Task By Name filter to show orders that are currently in the Report In Progress stage
- Hide Completed orders
I need to find all overdue orders that are assigned to Brenda and view them sorted by the original Due Date.
- Set the Appraiser filter to only show Brenda's orders
- Select "Overdue" at the top of the appraisal list
- Click on the Due Date column header to sort the results in order from oldest to newest, or newest to oldest.