Visit your My Preferences page and choose the Timepicker tab. For each of the events shown on this tab you can set the time range, interval, and default time. These settings will be implemented across all timepickers in Anow, including the New Order form, Quick Add form, Order Details page, and Calendar page.
For example, I want to update the settings for Appointment Date.
- I only schedule appointments between 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM, so I'll put these times in the Time Range fields.
- I want to see appointments in 30-minute increments (1:00, 1:30, 2:00, etc.).
- I often schedule my appointments in the morning around 10:00 AM, so this is what I'll enter as the Default Time.
Now when I set an Appointment Date on the New Order form or Appraisal Details page I'll only see times from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM, times will be shown in 30-minute intervals, and the default time will be 10:00 AM.
Remember, because I chose 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM as my to and from times for the Appointment time range, anything outside of those hours will not be shown or selectable.
Anow Pro Tip: If you want to use a time that's outside of the time range you set, you can manually type in the time rather than selecting a time from the list. For example, I can type in "7:30 AM" and set that as my appointment time, even though the timepicker only shows times after 8:00 AM.
Please note that if you don't make any changes to these settings, the default times for each event will be as follows:
- Appointment Date - 8:00 AM
- Due Date - 5:00 PM
- Calendar Event Start - 12:00 AM
- Calendar Event End - 11:59 PM
You can reach the Anow support team via live chat, email (email@example.com) or by phone (800-403-7121) if you have any further questions!