1. Click your initials or photo from the right corner of your account and choose Insights from the dropdown menu.
2. Select Custom Reports from the left of the page and you'll see a screen that says "My Reports."
3. Click Create Report.
4. First, pick the type of report you want to see. For this article we're going to go with Detailed.
- Detailed - Each line in your report is a stand-alone piece of data.
For example, if you use this report type and want to see how many orders you got from each client last month, you'll see each appraisal from the client, not just the total number of appraisals ordered.
- Summary - Each line in your report is a grouping of data that allows you to see high-level information.
5. When you choose a Detailed report, you have the option of picking whether or not you want to group the data by Appraiser, Client, State or None. If you leave "Group by" as "None," you can sort the data by any of the fields in the dropdown menu.
If you choose to group the data by State, Client or Appraiser, the "Sort by" field will automatically be the same and the dropdown field will go grey, meaning you can select anything different.
6. Next, pick all of the columns you want to see showcased in your report. You can add as many of these as you'd like. They're all listed in alphabetical order, so it's easy to find the field you're looking for!
7. When you check off a box next to a column you want in your report, the Report Columns will automatically add themselves.
For example, I check off Loan Type and Report Purpose and two blue boxes will appear with those column names.
8. In the Report Columns section you can update the Alias of any data columns, so that they show up with the title you choose on your generated report. You can also drag and drop the blue boxes to rearrange the order of the columns.
For example, I checked off the boxes for File Number and Office so they appeared in my Report Columns list. I brought both of those fields to the top of the sequence, so they come before Report Purpose and Loan Type. I changed the Alias for the File Number and Office columns as well.
9. Similar to how the Report Columns add themselves as you check off boxes for the data you want, Filters for each of these columns will automatically appear as well in the order that the boxes were checked.
For this example, I've set Report Purpose to "known" and Office must contain "Anow"
10. If you want to, click Add another to create an additional filter for your report.
11. If you want to schedule this report to run on a daily, monthly or weekly basis, click Add a time or Add another time if you've already got something scheduled. Make sure you select the users you want it to go to.
For this example I selected it to be sent every Wednesday at 9am to Britt.
12. Last but not least, enter a name and description for the report. These fields are required if you want to save your report.
13. When you're ready, you can save your report, simply export it to a CSV, or both! If you choose to Save the report, it'll appear on the main Custom Reports page under My Reports.